Sunday, January 4, 2009

Catching Up!

Christmas was really great for us this year. We had a great Holiday Season and here are some of the pics from it: Here is a Pic from my work party!! We ate at the Keg! It was really great, we all had a really fun time!
We drove up to Joe Town for Christmas, There was lots and lots of snow!! Yay!!

Then we all got to talk to William!! He sounded so great!!

Natalie was so excited!!

Grandpa is Crazy

My mom was so excited! Her first missionary call!
My dad is so cute!
Then we opened presents!!

This was Michael and I on New Years Eve!! We had so much fun
And last but not least, A few days ago I invited some of my old High School friends over for breakfast! Michael and I made everyone some biscuits and Gravy and then we sat around and talked until aout one!! It was super fun!! I look crappy in this pic because I was cooking all morning and still in my pjs!! All my
friends look so cute!:) It is Me, Dayna, Samantha, Joey and Nicole!! We had so much fun!

4 comments:

Dayna said...

That was so much fun! I was so glad we could all get together! Thanks again for the yummy breakfast! :)

Liz said...

Nicole you are so funny because I thought you looked awesome! Your hair is gorgeous. Glad you had fun over the Holidays. Tell Michael howdy.

LuAnne said...

Looks like fun! We missed you at Christmas! See you SOOOOOON!!!Haha

Kay said...

It's fun to get together with old friends when you have the chance. Take advantage, these opportunities get less and less as you get older!