Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Spoiled!!

Christmas was so fun this year!! I didn't take very many pics, but some of the bigger gifts we got were.... Michael got a Grille for his Truck!!
Michael also got World Tour and the Aerosmith Guitar Heros

I got the new Britney Spears CD!! YAY!!

And my loving husband got me 2 Front Row Tickets to the Britney Spears Concert!! OMG!! :) People think I am wierd, but I have always loved Britney, always will, Bald or not!! :) He did so good this year!!! I can't wait!! We had such a good Christmas! We got lots of clothes and other fun stuff for eachother too!! I love my husband!! :) We hope you all had a Merry Christmas and have a very Happy New Years!! 2009 Here we come!!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Okay....I'm coming over to play guitar hero!!!!! Glad you got some Britney tickets! :)

Dayna said...

That concert is probably going to be awesome! I love Britney too! :) Glad you guys had a good Christmas! Can't wait to see you!

Liz said...

RaLee wanted the Circus CD to and I went EVERYWHERE and couldn't find it. I was checking another Target and told Crystal, "I just cant find Britney's new CD anywhere and this lady yelled, "The Circus one? It's right here!" Someone had put it, the last one, in the books! I was so happy. Now I took RaLee to her Onyx tour a few years ago and she was hoping for a repeat but we didn't get her tickets this time. Her and I both love Britney and are so happy she's back on track.
It awesome the two of you had a good Christmas. We did too! Have a Happy New Year!

Kay said...

Sounds like you guys had a good Christmas! Oh, to be young and not have any kids! Christmas was better then, well at least I got more things! Now all the gifts go to our spoiled rotten 3-year old! ☺