This year Michael and I have made a goal to do something we have never done together before every month! So we have to come up with 12 things this year we have never done together and then go do it!! We'll keep you updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thats a really cool idea! I bet you will do some crazy things!!
I told Spencer about this idea, I could literally see his eye+balls roll all the way back into his skull and come back around. Then I got all HUFFY, then he goes I am NOT taking you dancing! He is a terrible dancer and that is all I want to do. So 1 night a month I am teaching the boy how to dance with me! Thanks for the wonderful idea! I hope you have a great time with each! Go sky diving it is so fun!
Post a Comment