So yesterday was our anniversary!! 2 whole years baby, and I still have the greatest husband around! We had a really great day together and the best is yet to come!! He sent me 25 long stem pink roses to work!! THEY ARE GORGEOUS!! and on top of that he bought me the purse I have been wanting for a while now! I never pay alot of money for purses, $50 is my max, but I really loved this purse but refused to pay and arm and a leg for it.. lol but my hubby found it on sale and got it for me! and ON TOP OF THAT a matching necklace and ring set! They are so perfect I love them! We both worked yesterday but after work we went to BJ's Brewery to eat! It was delicious!! I love you so much Michael! I can't believe it has been 2 years! I coldn't stop thinking of our wedding day yesterday and how lucky I am to have you! My life has been perfect and everything has just fallen into place since I married you! It's so awesome! I decorated the door at our apartment and left a trail of hearts to a card and his gift! I got him a wii game, some mountain dew and a payday!! lol every mans dream right lol! We are super excited though for tomorrow we are both only working half a day, and then we are headed to the Rascal Flatts concert!! (this is our 3rd time to see them!! they are amazing!) :) then thursday, friday and Saturday night we are staying in a resort up in north Scottsdale! Friday we are going shopping and to a spring training game, and Saturday Michael is playing in a softball tourney with a bunch of his friends!! I am so excited about having a 4 day weekend with my hubby!! he deserves it! He works so hard and spoils me!! I'll post pics and let ya know how everything was! Here's some pics of yesterday stuf!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! I'M THE LUCKIEST GIRL EVER!
I Love you Baby!!






9 comments:
What a wonderful day! And your upcoming weekend sounds even better. I know I keep saying this but you two are perfect together. Have a wonderful time and take lots of pics and Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! Sounds like it was a good one!!! I forgot that we got married so close! Love ya!!
Congrats on making it two years!! That is so awesome! And the flowers are beautiful. I'm jealous of the fun weekend you have coming up. ESPECIALLY the Rascal Flatts Concert. I've always wanted to see them!! Love ya lots!
Happy anniversary! You and Michael are perfect for each other! Congratulations on two years!!
Awwww. Those are beautiful!
You guys are awesome!!! I love the flowers. And the hearts every where is so fun you know when he saw it it put a smile on his face! Sounds like a fun weekend ahead of you! Enjoy it! Congrats on the to happy years!
Happy Anniversary! Wow, how the time flies!! ☺
Hey, I need your email address, will you email it to me:
kblee33@gmail.com
Thanks! ☺
Your'e a very lucky girl nicole! What a romantic guy that Micheal is. hope you had a great anniversary.
Post a Comment