Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree... Oh Christmas Tree... :)

Our tree has been up for a while but I thought I would post some pics of it!!
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!Our Angel looks so pretty!!


I Love our Tree this year!!! Here is our Ornament for 2008! I LOVE it! It's so cute!!!

I love how the little boots are dangling! You have to admit we are the 2 cutest snowman around!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Cute tree!! I love your angel!!!

Kourtney Dawn said...

Very Cute!!

Dayna said...

I love your tree! Oh and we got your Christmas card, we loved it! You guys look awesome! :) Merry Christmas!

Liz said...

Your tree is awesome and the angel is perfect. Thanks SO much for the visit the other night Teele and I really enjoyed it. And can I say that those were only the BEST cinnamon rolls ever! Everybody enjoyed them. You two have a Merry Christmas!