Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Card Pics!!

When we were in Joe Town for Thanksgiving my sister LuAnne took a few pics of us at the Railroad tracks so we could have them in our Christmas card... Here's how they turned out!! I Love this one!!

Jacket Stripes....
Or no Jacket Stripes??? I think Either way!
It was windy and cold!!


My Husand is so stinkin' cute




My sister should do more photography!! She takes such cute pics!!



I look dorky in this one lol but I like it


Cute



Different



I love his Kisses



I love black and white photos



I love how the colored scarf thing turned out!! Way cute!! (It was Michael's idea :))



Thanks Lu Lu!! You are the best!! Seriously call her... lol she has such cute ideas!! Love ya Lu!!



9 comments:

Liz said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your photos! Nicole you are absolutely beautiful! I like three the best...couldn't make up my mind...the one of your backs walking away is just awesome. Makes me think of eternity. The one kissing and the one holding hands on the tracks are also nice. Both of you are very photogenic! I'm so glad you are taking photos tell your sister she did a grate job.

Shandi said...

Nicole
I love the pictures. You two are totally cute together. I really like the close up on of you guys....I think there is a little bit of train in the back ground. Hope everything is going great for you both.

Dayna said...

Kolie those pictures are adorable! Seriously you guys looked so good in all of them. And I totally agree. Black and white pictures are awesome! Love ya!

Kourtney Dawn said...

all of the pics are sooo cute, i know I already told you, but you guys look way cute together!!! (ps I want a christmas card now!!!)

Kay said...

Those pictures turned out great! We still have yet to take pictures, I guess we better jump on that! ☺

Eldredge Family said...

Okay so I am totally jealous! Those pictures are awesome! I love your white jacket it is adorable on you! I just loved everything about your pictures! I love the road and train pictures! BTW I don't get jealous very often! So cute! Love the blog title and colors and snowman!

Allen and Terri said...

Nicole,the pictures are awesome Luanne did a great job! enjoy your Christmas!

Lisa said...

What great pictures!! You both look so good. Have a Merry Christmas!!

Samantha said...

Hey!! I got your Christmas card the other day!! So cute!! Thank you! All those pics turned out so cute!! I bet it was hard choosing one! I think we'll be moving the day after Christmas but if we do have anything left over I will let you know! Thanks so much for offering to help! Hopefully we'll be able to do more together now that I'll be living in the Valley again! Love ya! Have a Merry Christmas!!