Sunday, October 12, 2008

Halloween Fun!!

So here is a picture of our pumpkins for this Halloween! I think we did a pretty good job, they look just like us!! :) HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!

6 comments:

LuAnne said...

Those are too cute! I actually thought about painting our pumpkins too! Love ya!

Samantha said...

Yes....EXACTLY like you!!! Very cute!

dani said...

Cute! Hey could I get your email address? I'm having a couple parties in the next few weeks and I wanna send you the evites! Thanks girl! Oh, and we need to get together soon!

Lisa said...

How cute! You did a great job. Hope you have a very HAUNTING HALLOWEEN!!

Shandi said...

those pumkins are awesome. I should have let my kids do that. Instead they got permanent markers and colered there pumpkins. Hope you guys are doing good. Have a fun halloween.

Dayna said...

hey girla! cute pumpkins :) you guys look like you are doing well. i'm so happy for you! love ya lots!