Wednesday, September 17, 2008

24 Things I LOVE about You!!

So Septmeber 13th was my wonderful husbands birthday (I know i'm a little behind)!! We had lots and lots of fun! This year for Michael's 24th birthday I did 24 things I love about you! He started getting the cards Friday morning and got the last one late Saturday night! Each card had something that I loved about him on it, and something to go with it! It was really fun to do! Some of the thing that we did were we stayed in Scottsdale, went to a Diamond Backs game, went to the comedy club Jesturz, went to the Sugar Bowel and shopped shopped shopped lol! We were so happy that Lu and Steve came down to celebrate Steves birthday too! We had so much fun with those two! Thanks so much for coming!! Here are some of the pictures...Here's a pic of all the cards he found over the 2 days... # 24 was his B-day card at the bottom
He found some at the house that were hidden by following the arrows
It was so funny lookin with them going every which way
I can't believe he found them all
Some of the other places he found them were in his truck, the medicine cabinet, the hotel, restuaraunts and just anywhere else you could think of... lol! I thought it would be hard to come up with 24 gifts to go with each card, but it ended up being alot easier then I thought!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I actually remembered Michael's birthday. Don't ask how... I was in the valley that weekend too! You're so creative! It looks like you gave that lucky duck an AWESOME birthday.