Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm so glad you were born...

This was our hotel room! SCORE!!
Michael in the room
Our Hotel was SOOO nice!!
That's ice cream place we went to by our hotel, it is so delicious
This is when we were at The Crackel Barrel eating breakfast
This was number 23 that michael found in our room Sat night, It was so romantic
Lu and Steve's Street

We were shopping and this is where we found these two, we won't tell you what we heard.. lol jk
The Birthday Guy
Our Room
He's so cute

Striking a pose


His free Ice Cream at Rain Forest Cafe!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL! You are an amazing husband and I hope you had fun on our weekend adventure! I love you so freakin much!! I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have you! I love you!!

2 comments:

LuAnne said...

That was a fun weekend! We'll have to do it again soon! Love ya!

dani said...

Thats the hotel we stayed at for our honeymoon!! Its so nice..looks like you guys had a great time! That 24 things present is so cute that I just might have to steal it for next year.. :)