To a HUGE moving party TOMORROW!!! lol j/k!! It will be smokin hot at 115 degrees, but its totally gonna be worth it!! :)
We will sign the papers at 11 a.m. tomorrow (friday) and will officially own our first home!! :) We can not wait! We are all packed and ready to move!! Can you believe it is done!!!
My parents helped us build the island for our kitchen, a benchseat and some other cabinets to match what we already have!! Pics of it done will be coming soon!! Here is Michael laquering some of the cabinets!!
Everything is done and perfect!!
This is the carpet when it was put in a few weeks ago!! :) Wish us luck!!! We will have lots of pics soon!!! WE CANT WAIT!!!
We will sign the papers at 11 a.m. tomorrow (friday) and will officially own our first home!! :) We can not wait! We are all packed and ready to move!! Can you believe it is done!!!
My parents helped us build the island for our kitchen, a benchseat and some other cabinets to match what we already have!! Pics of it done will be coming soon!! Here is Michael laquering some of the cabinets!!
Everything is done and perfect!!
This is the carpet when it was put in a few weeks ago!! :) Wish us luck!!! We will have lots of pics soon!!! WE CANT WAIT!!!



8 comments:
I've been watching for this post! So glad your big day is upon you! Good luck and enjoy the day.
CONGRATS! Thats so exciting! Your house is beautiful!
YAY!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! That is so awesome!!! I can't wait to see it in real life! CONGRATS!!!!
Congratulations!!!! I have been watching each step as you build your first home together. Many memories to come.
YAY for being done!! Can't wait to see it!!
Wow the house looks great! Hope the move goes super smooth!
I was gonna help but, I heard it was 1 second to swamp A$$ so I decided to stay home! JK I hope your move went well for you! Enjoy your new place!
Your house looks great!! Congrats you guys!!
Here's my email: ladydeets0404@yahoo.com
Email me, and I'll send you a blog invite. Sorry it took me so long!
Post a Comment