Monday, July 27, 2009

Jumping and Dancing for Joy!! lol :)

Yes, we are seriously this dorky! We were jumping and dancing when we got our keys! We got alot of funny pics from it but this is the funniest by far!! We were a little excited!! Michael unlocking the door to OUR house!!

This picture is kind of an inside joke with me and Michael... lol don't ask

The first night in our house we had no blinds up or anything!! You never notice what a nice thing blinds are until you don't have them... lol! We moved Friday night after we got our keys! We are SO lucky because we had our BEST friends and my parents come and help us move! Our Best friends Michael and Nicole (yes they have the same names as us, and even creepier the same careers...lol we are so meant to be!!) came with a truck and a trailer and helped us move! My parents were also there! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!! So with 2 trucks a trailer and 2 cars and 115 degree weather we got moved!! Im so bummed I didnt get a pic of all of us together but it got kind of hectic and late so ofcoarse I didnt get one :( ... So after getting everything over here we ended up going straight to bed because we were tired!! The next morning we were up bright and early thanks to the bright az sun and no blinds.. lol and started right away on projects!!


He is so stinkin cute!


and I am so wierd........

Our first project was the outside lights we bought for each side of the garage!! They are so cute

Later that morning my parents and my brother Danny showed up and we worked all day changing out lights to the decorative ones we bought and installing ceiling fans and blinds!!


My mom saved me with my blinds... you never realize how tired it would make your arms and neck to do that many blinds!! Thanks Mama!!
Danny did all the ceiling fans for us! He is so awesome!

This is my dad supervising.... lol We were all so tired from the night before!!

They delivered our Fridge and Mocrowave on Saturday too!!

This was the sunset in our back yard our first night in our new home!

Michael installing the microwave!!

Me being a wierdo again!


So thats our story of our first home!! This was us right after we left the office from signing the papers! I don't think you could of wiped the smiles off of our faces if you wanted to!! We our loving the house and have lots of painting and projects going on!! We will keep you updated!!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

That is sooooo exciting!!! Congrats you guys!! One of these days, I want to come and check your house out. You posted some great pictures, but I want to see the REAL DEAL! It looks amazing!!

Kay said...

Glad you guys are finally in! Can't wait to see it sometime.

Crystal Eldredge said...

SO SO happy for you two! Can't wait to see pictures of it all decorated! It couldn't have happened to a nicer more deserving couple!

Liz said...

Okay the above comment wasn't from Crystal...she used my computer last and didn't sign out so when I Posted it showed up as her...by the way it's Liz...again I'm so happy for you guys. I want to come see it one day when your up to company and ready to show it...moving is such a chore!

Lisa said...

congratulations guys!!!! Buying a house is so much fun and especially our first home together. I would love to come see it sometime.