Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We officially have wood..... lol :)

Our house officially has walls and a roof!!! :) The lumber was delivered on Monday morning and this is their progress so far!! Its amazing how quick it goes up!! I love you baby!!
So excited

Dancing for joy lol


Can't wait, we have walls!!

Michael sitting on the trussesyay!

Then Tuesday night we went out and found this!! They have the roof all put together :)


My dad came out with us on Tues... it was so fun to get to show someone!

Our future home! I seriously don't think either one of us have ever been this excited! We can't wait to call it home!! :)

5 comments:

Kay said...

Awesome progress! I can't wait to see the finished product. ☺

Petersens said...

I love all your updates! It's coming up so fast! I bet you can't wait to decorate inside, and throw a few parties to show it off!

Liz said...

WOW! This is getting done fast. So happy for you guys and can't wait to see it all done! We'll have to bring you donuts!

Tawni said...

wow that is so exciting for you guys! i can't wait to see what it looks like when it's all done! congratulations!

Jordan said...

How exciting! Congrats on your new house! You guys look so cute!