So this may just look like a piece of land right now, but sometime this week they will be breaking ground on our first home!!!
Our lot is HUGE!! Im so excited to have a backyard!!
This is us on our land!! As you can see there is a golf course that is behind us!! that is what our backyard will be looking into!! WE ARE SO EXCITED!! We will keep you updated!!
Our lot is HUGE!! Im so excited to have a backyard!!
This is us on our land!! As you can see there is a golf course that is behind us!! that is what our backyard will be looking into!! WE ARE SO EXCITED!! We will keep you updated!!



5 comments:
Congratulations you guys! That's so cool that you are building a house. I'm jealous! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun in california! I bought those same Minnie ears when we went last year. I wanna go again so bad, I think we might have to go for Dustin's birthday this year. Anwyay...how have you guys been?
YAY!! I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see the house plans!! And I am SO jealous of your vacation. It looks like you guys had so much fun!!
It looks like you guys are going to start farming or something! Ha! I'm excited to see the final product!!
WOW!! That's soo exciting! Congrats! Where are you guys building?
OHHH you guys look soo happy!!!!
Post a Comment