Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Holiday Crafts

So some of the crafty things we have been doing to get ready for the Holidays are:
This is our Christmas Angel, we bought her last year at Wal-mart, but I decided I wanted something a little more spunky for the top of our tree for this year. So we looked around at different stores and everything seemed REALLY overpriced... So we gave her a makever ourselves, here is how it turned out!It was quite the process to get the old clothing off the angel lol
not so cute without a dress
Then we started making the dress

Getting closer to being done


Look how pretty she is now!! We had so much fun doing it and she looks awesome!! In the pic it looks orangy instead of gold but they really are shiny sparkly gold (we colored them in with a glitter pen) lol!! I can't wait for Christmas!!


I am almost done with my Thanksgiving center piece, here is a pic of it in the beginning stages, I'll put a finished pic up soon!!

Door Turkey!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

and last but not least, here is a pic of our sexy Halloween costumes!!

4 comments:

Kay said...

That is a pretty awesome picture of you and Michael! Halloween brings out the real us.

LuAnne said...

Your projects are so cute! I love them :)

Dayna said...

I love your angel! You are so crafty. I would have been so frustrated that my angel would have just gone naked!! You guys looked awesome on Halloween! :)

Crystal Eldredge said...

Spencer and I went trick or treating as Haggard and tired old people! I think you both look great! I think the angel and everything else is great!