Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm in LOVE with a Blackberry!!

So we were due for our phone upgrades yesterday... I was really excited because I was ready to get something new! So we went to the Verizon store and I was trying to pick something that would be really cheap or free with our upgrade when the verizon guy was telling me about there blackberry promotions going on right now... I told him I loved them but I didn't want to spend a couple hundred dollars on a phone, I just don't use them for all the high tech stuff they do!! Then he informed me that with the special and us renewing he could get me the PINK new Blackberry for $30 bucks!! But thats not even the best part... There is a $70 mail in rebate that came with it!!! So we got paid $40 for me to get this phone!! And I LOVE it!! I mean its pink who wouldnt love it!! And Im actually catching on really fast how to use everything!! It's amazing because your hooked to the internet 24/7... it's like a mini-computer and a phone!! And to top off the evening... the lady at Dairy Queen gave us free icecream!! :) Don't you love good days like that!!

5 comments:

LuAnne said...

Don't tell steve... he's been wanting a blackberry for sooo long! Haha.. It's cute!

Erin said...

Cute phone! And free ice cream? Heck yes! How did you get that? I could go for a cookie dough blizzard right about now...

Dayna said...

I'm jealous of your day! Haha hopefully I get some of your luck! And your phone is super cute. I like it alot! :)

Anonymous said...

Loved catching up on all your fun posts! I wish Danica would post more than once a year:-(

You two are the cutest - come out and see us

Dayna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.