Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Best Place on Earth!!

So this past weekend we got to go up to Snowflake on Saturday and go through the Snowflake Temple with my little brother William! It was so nice to have another family member in the temple! There is nothing like the feelings you feel when you are there! I love it!! We had a really great time seeing my family and we are so excited for William to leave on his mission in a few weeks!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I love your new page. Your wedding pictures are amazing!

Isn't the Snowflake Temple gorgeous? I just love it.

Nicole said...

Thank You! Kristal Mulder took them! She is really amazing! Thanks Kristal!

Ashley said...

hey!! i found your blog!! hope things are going good for you!!! cant believe william is already old enough to even be on a mission haha we are gettin old :)